Utilizing the same proven, patented brushless motor as the E558, this next generation pump offers super strong, light, engineered polymer resin inlet and outlets that are available in 1-3/4” or 1-1/4” for smaller displacement engines. It uses the o-rings to seal for reliability. With a 10,000 hour rating it is unmatched by any other electric water pump.
Whether you are looking for additional water flow to cool your street rod or are racing in the 24 Hours of Lemans, you can count on EMP/Stewart Components products!
- Engineered Polymer Inlet and Outlets
- Available in 1-3/4” or 1-1/4” Slip On Fittings
- Computer Controlled Brushless Motor
- Liquid Cooled Motor
- Patented Flow-Through Design
- Weight: 4 lbs., Including Controller and Bracket
- Dimensions: 7” long x 4-1/2” wide
- Decreased Energy Draw
- Can be used with 12 and 16 Volt Applications
- Drive Mechanism Independent of Engine RPM
- No Engine or Thermostat Modifications Required
- Ease of Integration
- Extremely Quiet
- Corrosion Resistant
HOURS OF OPERATION
7:00am – 4:00pm (ET), Monday-Friday, Stewart Components, Inc. (“Stewart”) is closed on Saturday, Sunday, and all major holidays.
PRICES AND TERMS
All prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are shipped C.O.D., certified check, or prepaid unless other arrangements have been previously made. An open account, regardless of payment terms, will not be established with Stewart until ALL proper application forms, credit references, and final approval have been fully processed. Stewart reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding customer account status.
Generally, Stewart uses UPS for shipping orders. We reserve the right to make all final decisions regarding shipping carriers. Any damage due to shipping must be referred directly to the carrier service. Stewart will not be responsible for damages due to carriers’ negligence.
RETURN OF MERCHANDISE
NO merchandise may be returned to Stewart for any reason without prior approval by authorized representatives of Stewart.
Follow these steps in order to ensure proper return of merchandise:
- Contact Stewart and request a Return Material Authorization Form.
- Provide Stewart with full and proper information regarding the details of the merchandise to be returned, such as reason(s) why, date of purchase, etc…
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- All merchandise must be properly repackaged in order to ensure safe shipment and delivery of the merchandise to Stewart Components, Inc.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given after (30) days from date of purchase.
- After a 30 day period, Stewart will exchange unused pump in original packaging, subject to a 15% restocking charge.
Stewart reserves the right to apply a restocking charge and/or deny credit to the customer for returned merchandise that has been special-ordered, altered, modified, damaged, or otherwise changed from its original state, regardless of reason. Original shipping charges will be credited only in the event of a shipping error by Stewart. All other incurred shipping charges for returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer or distributor.
Stewart will make every attempt to process your credit in a timely and efficient manner.
Stewart guarantees that its products are free from defects in faulty workmanship and defective materials only if it is determined to Stewart’s sole satisfaction that the products are, and have been subjected to, ordinary use and service and have been properly installed by the purchaser (see tag attached to product). If any product fails to conform to these warranties Stewart will, at its sole option and as its sole and exclusive liability hereunder, for a period of one year from the actual date of purchase, repair or replace the product.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEWART IN NO EVENT SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR PAYING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR DEATH OR DAMAGES TO OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY PROPERTY.