This lightweight, robust pump provides features and benefits not currently available in any other electric water pump. Stewart's Electric Water Pump has a 10,000+ hour lifespan and includes universal remote mounting with single speed flow up to 55 GPM. These pumps are available hand-polished, or black, and are set to revolutionize the performance racing industry.
- Computer Controlled, Brushless Motor
- High Efficiency Flow-Through In-Line Design
- Liquid Cooled Motor
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Comes in Anodized Black or Red
- Decreased Energy Draw
- Drive Mechanism Independent of Engine RPM
- Cools Engine after Shutdown
- Easy Remote Mounting - No Weight Penalty
- Can be used with 12 and 16 Volt Applications
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.3” long x 4.25” wide
Inline Booster Pump - Stewart's inline booster pump is intended for vehicles that experience overheating problems in low RPM situations. Since mechanical water pump speed is directly linked to engine speed, overheating becomes a major problem in situations such as parades, cruises, and stop-and-go traffic. The inline booster pump solves this problem by working in conjunction with the mechanical pump to create constant added flow to the engine block; the pump has been proven to increase flow by more than 300% at idle!
These pumps are currently being used by NHRA Pro Stock Champion Warren Johnson and Kurt Johnson by Dart Industries, and Jim Yates — as well as road racing American Lemans and SCCA World Challenge.
- Accessories (7)
- BMW Water Pump (1)
- Chevy Bolt Kits (5)
- Electric Water Pumps (3)
- Featured (5)
- Ford 4.6L Pump (2)
- High Flow Water Pumps (124)
- Pro Series (8)
- Thermostats (9)